11.07.2010

The Receipt File: A Sequel

By Marca

Now that my sweet girl is tucked in bed and off to dreamland, I have found a comfy spot in my room to finish a few long delayed posts.

I have conquered the receipt monster!  Moleskine notebooks have been a favorite for a long time.  Jammed with thoughts, adventures, and musings, they have always found their way into whatever bag and back pack I have carried.  So, when I realized the extent of my receipt problem, I thought of Moleskine.





Here it is.  It is a perfect size for the car, handbag or desktop.  Small and beautiful.  My new receipt plan is to collect receipts and file into this lovely file immediately.  Large purchased receipts that also include service manuals, warranties etc, will have their own with said paperwork in the giant file cabinet.  All my other receipts are being tamed and stuck neatly in my beautiful Moleskine file.

I am going with red.  I love red.  I have my receipts ready to enter their new home as soon as it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment