11.07.2010

A Lot on My Mind and I Just Can't Attack the Papers

By Marca

I have a lot on my mind this week. Dare I say that this week's challenge is nagging at the back of my mind? Decisions, plans, and priorities are filling my moments right now. And in the midst of that, I - we - are celebrating in our house. We are celebrating and honoring the day 6 years ago when we were joined with our daughter and made into a family. Hard to believe 6 years ago after so many years of waiting and longing I became a mom in a crowded government building in China. Today, we just spent the day together, thankful for the moment, thankful for the moments for the last 6 years. So, I am behind. And that's okay today. There is a lot going on here, but the good news is I am still heading down the right path. And my filing can wait...at least another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment