11.03.2010

Filing and writing, writing and filing...occasionally changing a diaper

Yes, yes. I am aware that I have bitten of more than I can chew. But sometimes an otherwise undefined mother/housewife needs to do that. It makes her feel good. If a little overwhelmed at times. Yes, I found some receipts last week and put them in their appropriate spots. Nope, not all of them. Yes, I have every intention of filing my pants off this week. Nope, haven't got to it yet. Yes, I am writing a novel this month...I'm sorry, what now? You can read more about it here and here. Nope, I'm not sure that's a good idea.

As you can see, I'm a little conflicted these days. And you know what I could really use? A little more order in my life. Which is why this challenge, despite the odd slip and slide, will not be swept under the rug. That's a promise.

Now if you'll excuse me for a moment, dinner is burning and my daughter is crying...

No comments:

Post a Comment