9.06.2010

Pre-challenge thoughts

By: Melanie

I've had a glimpse into the future, and I like what I see. After taking the "before" pictures of my apartment a few days ago, I have absolved myself - more subconsciously than anything else - of any further attempts at organization and de-cluttering until the challenge begins tomorrow. It would just feel like cheating.

It has been very liberating. I actually feel lighter. I don't feel the constant, nagging sensation that all is not as it should be. When I look at the piles of stuff with no fixed address, I feel exhileration at the thought that soon they will have a home to call their very own. And I'm trying to imagine what it will feel like when the clutter and the disorganization and the mess and the piles just don't exist anymore...

Like this. Only better.

No comments:

Post a Comment