9.27.2010

Week 4: My first priority is to get my priorities straight.

By: Melanie


Trying to figure out my priorities is tougher than it should be. I spent quite some time yesterday trying to bang out a list of what is most important to me, and had to admit defeat after an hour or so. I'm giving it another go today, but I'm running into the same issues. How specific do I get? If I'm too specific then it's more of a To Do list, and if I'm too vague then how do I know if I've satisfied a priority?

Here's what I have so far. I have a list of close family members and friends who mean the most to me and who I want to make sure that I keep in touch with on a regular basis. I know that at the end of each day I want to feel like I've been a great wife and a great mother. I've also determined that I would be very happy if I could cook, write and dance every day.

It's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment