9.14.2010

Week 2: Online planning

By: Melanie

I'm a paper girl. I love paper and I like to write the old fashioned way. That being said, I have been considering making the leap to keeping my schedule on the computer. I like the environmentally-friendly aspect of it. So today I went searching for a website that offers free online planners. Here's what I found: www.cozi.com. I've been tinkering away with it for the last couple of hours while my daughter sleeps on my lap/chest/right arm, in between fits of teary wakefulness and sad little croaks for "ice milk" or "ohnge juice". The latter of which is off limits for the rest of the day, owing to the massive OJ-pukefest in the bed this morning. But I'm getting off track. Check out the website. I hope you love it as much as I do, and that it helps you to organize your schedule!

2 comments:

  1. The cozi link isn't working for me, but i was able to type in the address to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know! Should be working now.

    ReplyDelete